Guess who is currently off from work until Wednesday? You got it! Yours truly is off from work to enjoy this beautiful weather as well as all of the free time and leisure that comes with it. Yesterday was the first day of my vacation. I didn't do too much, to be honest. Throughout the weekend, however, I hope to make a trip or two down to the shore for some more swimming and tanning. Saturday night marks yet another super fight in the world of boxing, as pound for pound champ Manny Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight title against undefeated Tim Bradley. Originally, I would have liked to fly out to Las Vegas to see this one, but the time went by so quickly that I never really budgeted for the trip. Therefore, I will be making yet another return to Miami Mike's to watch the fight. Almost as good, you might say. Almost. LOL. Miami Mike's is terrific and you all know that on most occasions B-Money would not watch a PPV boxing match anywhere else. However, Vegas is on another stratosphere.
Today is a beautiful sunny day. I'm thrilled that the weather has cooperated with my time off from work thus far. In about an hour, I will be meeting up with Beanie at the mall for lunch. She is also off from work today. Life is grand, especially when one has the opportunity to enjoy some free time. I intend to make the most of these beautiful days.




