This was, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a strong candidate for being the coldest day I've witnessed in my years of life on this Earth. Legs were numb. Toes were numb. Fingertips were numb and I was wearing gloves. This was a freezing cold day. This was a freezing cold motherfucking day. LOL.
According to the news, this was the coldest January 7th that New York City has ever seen. While today may not have been as bad as January 7, 1896, this was still pretty bad and I can't tell you what 1896 was like because I obviously wasn't around back then. So blustery. Nonetheless, it was at least a sunny day so I guess that makes up for it if you want to look at the "bright side."
Shit. Who am I kidding? Even the sun had to be shivering today. I almost wanted to fetch the poor sun a winter jacket!





