![]() | |
| Bar Anticipation on the Beach in Atlantic City August 15, 2014 |
The summer came and went so fast, as it usually does. I went to Atlantic City a few times this year to enjoy the beach, the boardwalk, and low and behold, I actually discovered a Bar Anticipation location on the beach located directly off the Boardwalk. Prior to this summer, I never knew there was a Bar-A in Atlantic City. I ended up going there twice in July. Great time. My old roommate Jeremy and his wife Keeley were also courteous and hospitable enough to host some gatherings and allow me to stay with them at their beautiful house for entire weekends. They also have an above ground pool in the back yard, which we took full advantage of.
Now that the fall is here, there are a few significant events to look forward to. Halloween is at the end of next month. Perhaps I will actually go out, get a costume this year, and attend a Halloween party or two with some amigos of mine. Of course, we're entering the time of the year that yours truly was born. My birthday is always a special time of year as well as a big deal. However, this particular year, the circumstances and stakes are just a little bit different. On the eve of November 8, at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, future Hall of Famer and living legend Bernard "The Alien" Hopkins will be taking on undefeated knockout artist Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev. How is that related to my birthday at all?
B-Money will be seated ringside at the Hopkins vs. Kovalev fight!!! This will be my debut sitting ringside at a boxing match. Almost 11 years ago, on December 13, 2003, I did attend the Hopkins vs. Joppy fight in that same venue. However, I was not sitting ringside that night. This experience on the night of November 8 should be a rather spectacular experience that I am greatly anticipating.





