Right about now, a number of coworkers are putting in their five hours of overtime. Not yours truly. Sometimes, it is important to value the prime asset of free time rather than going in to work to make a few extra bucks. You can rest assured that B-Money will be signing up for overtime on Saturday June 23, should overtime be offered. After all of this free time and leisure activity, it will be time to build the funds back up again and live up to my name. Not B-poor, and perhaps not B-wealthy (not quite yet) but B-Money. However, B-Money can carry me to B-wealthy if I play my cards right. Tonight will mark my second return to Miami Mikes in a five week period, when I go there to see the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. On May 5, I went to Miami Mike's to watch Mayweather vs. Cotto. As always it was a tremendous time. You may recall my last visit, at which time I took a picture with the fine little cheerio wearing hardly any clothing down below. I'm not only eager to see the fight tonight, but also to see who tonight's ring card girl is going to be.
That establishment has pretty decent taste in the quality of the women that they bring aboard for that specific call of duty, so I will most likely be taking a picture with tonight's sweetheart as well. Miami Mike's, even though it is not Las Vegas, is an enjoyable occasion on big PPV fight nights.




