*Some of this content is geared toward adult audiences* If you are a hetrosexual male, then you gotta love seeing a shapely young woman sporting a nice tight pair of yoga pants that sneak up her crack and accentuate her nice round-shaped rear end. It's a beautiful sight to behold. Just had to put that out there.Today is a beautiful day. The weather is nicer and the sun was out. With the warmer weather comes the hotties who dress less conservatively and reveal more of their beautiful flesh. Show it off, by all means. My eyes are wide open! In terms of my work life, it appears as though I will be taking my own cases, real life cases, starting on Monday.
Tomorrow is the third and final exam and I'm due for a 100. The practical mumbo jumbo is pretty much over in this class, so the time has come to actually learn how to do the job itself. I'm looking forward to taking on the challenge of processing these claims and hopefully being really good one day. In a couple of weeks, we as a class will be having our end of training DDS dinner party at Brick City Bar and Grill in Newark.
We already have reservations for Friday, June 4 at 12:30 PM. Judging from the pictures I viewed on the website, the place looks pretty nice. Somewhat sophisticated for the city of Newark, I thought. Nice crowd. Reminiscent of Sona 13 in Morristown, but even nicer in my opinion. I've already put in the order for what I will be eating at the party. The main course will be Penne with Vodka Sauce and Chicken. For dessert, I will be having Homemade Tiramasu.
After the class has its little celebration and parting of the ways, it is going to be all business. At work I will give 110% of myself the ensure that I'm there for the long haul and that I give a fine account of myself. I want to make sure that everything I do at work is done efficiently. It's all about developing a plan that works for me and managing my time. That's the trick my supervisor told me is going to be my key to success.
With my work hours falling between 8AM and 3:30PM, my gym time will likely be from 4PM until 5PM - maybe 6PM if I am in the zone feeling really good about myself and I'm on a roll. Summer is coming up; I want to start looking and feeling sharp. All joking aside, I view myself as an attractive young bachelor; I manage to get my haircut and eyebrows threaded on a monthly basis (I enjoy it - especially the women threading my eyebrows), and even though I'm often complimented for it by female friends of mine, I really need to start being complimented for the rest of the package. But if I wish to have the praise taken to that level, then it is time for me to take my dedication to that same level in pursuit of those results. After the age of 30, that quest is an up hill battle that only becomes more difficult. One who is in shape physically is in shape mentally and is also more productive in the work place.
In the streets, out at the bars, on the train, or whereever I might be, I see these girls with unbelievable bodies wearing yoga pants and leggens, and as I sit in a chair with my stomach blazing out of control, I remind myself of the same truth that Angelo Dundee told Sugar Ray Leonard late in his memorable 1981 welterweight mega fight with Tommy Hearns. Dundee made his point clear and concise, truthfully telling his fighter, "You're blow it, son. You're blowing it!" In November I am going to be 30, so I need to get into a routine that works and get my ass in gear. Once I get my ass in gear, I need to make sure that my ass remains in gear. There is no doubt that I will still have my fun on the weekends, but throughout the week I need to make sure I am getting my shit done the right way.
The last twelve weeks have almost been that of a fun time at a comedy show. Coworkers joking around with each other and being funny to cause some laughter throughout the days and weeks in a classroom. In two short weeks, however, it is all B-Money performing to the best of my ability at work, balancing relevant matters both in and out of work. Bryan Bradley will be doing quite well both inside and outside of work. That is what my mind will be focused on.
Once I get started, it's going to be an expedient take-off on the way to the top. Admittedly it's going to take me a while to get where I want to be. It may take me a few years, but the idea is to get started on the right path immediately. There is going to be some frustration here and there along the way, and there may even be some false starts, but nothing will stop me in the long haul.
Nothing will touch me, except maybe for the soft, gentle hands of a beautiful woman....or two....or perhaps even many. Many is cool. How about many? Many sounds great to me. The more the better. Get that mixture of flavors going; those close to me know I don't discriminate. I'm an equal opportunity lover!
Someday when I can once again see a firm set of abs as I look down at my stomach, maybe my female companions can all use my firm abdomen as a human washboard to clean their panties. Ohhhhhhhhhhh KID! Hahahaha, still a LONG way from that point in time. A LONG way, but I will get there.
It's bedtime.




