Apparently
I irritated a nun outside of my office building today during 2:30 break. I happened to be eating a
$2.00 pocket-sized sample of coffee flavored Haagan Dazs ice cream. One of my colleagues of mine asked me, "what the hell are you eating Bryan?" Sarcastically, as this random nun exits
the building, I replied, "I'm eating shit." I got quite a dirty look from
that Sister Act wanna be, let me tell you! She did not care for my vulgarity one bit.
Perhaps I should have asked her if she
wanted to add me on Facebook or even my Twitter or Instagram. Saying the word shit is probably one of the more innocent things I've done in my 33 years of life on Earth. My suggestion to the nun would be to find a church (definitely not the state building) and pray for me; Cleanse me Sister Mary
Clarence, for I have offended thee by saying the word "shit" to thy neighbor. Jesus Christ chose to forgive Mary Magdalene for prostitution. All I did was say the word "shit." Hilarious!
One also must question whether or not she was really a nun. After all, the city has certainly seen its share of panhandlers tracking down hard working citizens at the train stations, alleging that they "just got released from prison and need money to get home," or they were, "just discharged from the hospital and need money to get home." After failing multiple times with that scheme, perhaps dressing up as a nun and asking people for church money will get the job done better. Perhaps that's what she was planning to do. Or perhaps she was really a nun. Who knows.
All joking aside, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter or Passover or which ever holiday you will be celebrating in accordance with your faith. Yours truly wishes everyone peace and happiness.
Jesus Christ, I seriously do love you. Even though I offended a nun by cussing in front of her!




