REALTALK's handsome host with the most is back with a wisdom filled entry. Cheers to a another glorious pay day and a brand new weekend! Checks are gradually getting bigger! While I love getting these pay checks, I also happen to cherish each and every weekend. I live to appreciate every moment of them. I'm thrilled that today is Friday night and I'm done with the work week. Usher put it best in his new hot single DJ Got Us Falling In Love, when he was quoted as saying, "Thank God the week is done. I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)." Fuckin' A Usher! Last night I went to this strip club called Showplace. It's not exactly on the par with Hot 22, but it's still a fun place to go to get a nice lap dance. I was up until 2AM this morning; I only got about four hours of sleep before eventually getting up and going to work today.
Tonight I will probably stay in, relax, watch ESPN2 Friday Night Fights, and then watch a movie. I fully intend to enjoy some much deserved peace and serenity. Remember this, ladies and gentlemen. No drama, no problems. Just remember to move forward in whatever it is you do. Move towards prosperity and do not worry about anything else. Life bares way too much responsibility and is too short for unnecessary gossip and pursuit of frivolous endeavors and distractions. The best advice B-Money can give anyone, including to myself, is: Do YOU.
In most scenarios, I really do try to follow that rule of Do YOU. Unless of course, a beautiful girl prefers to do me. That's a different story. In that case, I can make an exception and refrain from doing me so she can take my place and do me instead. :-)




