• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

That's the best Halloween I've had in a while!

Monday, November 01, 2010 // by REALTALK

***WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT***
Ladies and gentlemen, I would have to say that's the best Halloween I have had in at least a few years. I thank the Mileks for hosting Halloween at their condo down in Princeton over the weekend.  On Saturday afternoon we went to Von Thun's Country Farm Market in Monmouth Junction, where we walked through a corn maze and went on a hay ride. 

Later in the evening we went out to Katmandu, which as usual, had a pretty sizable crowd. Many of the costumes were really creative, including a girl who carried around an enlarged Facebook page with her face in the default picture area as well as the guy dressed up as Fat Jesus.

Although my costume did not win any awards, I would have to say it still turned a number of heads.  After uploading the pictures on Facebook yesterday, my sexy Canadian friend Jeanette posted a comment on facebook, saying, "Is that your costume?  Banana mafia consigliere?"  I replied, "That would be me." She answered, "You pulled it off!"  I concluded the exchange, " Although, maybe it also fell under, "Crazy ass banana on crack cocaine is on the loose - proceed with CAUTION!" LMAO" 
A number of folks at the club on Saturday were asking me to take pictures with them.  I was basking in all of the attention and loving it. 

At the end of the evening, when it was time for me to leave (go figure; timing on this one was absolutely impeccable), I was approached by a young lady dressed in red fish net stockings, red undies, and a sleeveless red top revealing some cleavage. I'm not quite sure what in God's name she was supposed to be, but she had gained my attention.  She told me she was 21. I lifted off my wacky banana face. She got up on me, as my back was against the wall, and started dancing with me.  I was a little intoxicated, but I remember her saying that she has a pension for fucking military guys and that she wants to have a man who is there for her everyday, but will also bang her on a regular basis.  I thought to myself, "Do I look like someone who is in the military????" Maybe she was too intoxicated to notice that I looked like a banana on crack cocaine. 

I have never been in the military in my entire life (my brother has been for twenty years), but I still would've been delighted to bang her with my weapon of mass seduction! Within moments, the dancing stopped and she turned around and started grinding up against my crotch with her ass really forcefully.  Again I was loving the attention. With my hands on her waist controlling the momentum, I see a few guys in costume giving me a thumbs up. My hands made their way up to her chest, in an effort to excite myself and also put on a show for the little pervs looking on, and then I turned her around.  We started kissing and I picked her up in the air. Amazing that I didn't get kicked the fuck out, but I was feeling frisky. I put her down again and we continued our kiss for a few minutes.  She then turned around and went back to her lady friends.

At that point, realizing I didn't even have my cell phone on me, I walked over to the bar, asked for the bill, paid the tab, and went out to the parking lot where my friends were ready to leave.  While I may have inexplicably placed myself in the no-fucking section that night, I still had a terrific evening and enjoyed every moment of attention I was able to gain.  Halloween was awesome this year. Each year, with the conclusion of the Halloween festivities, comes the beginning of a magnificent birthday celebration! Can't help it folks; the fact remains I was born five days after Halloween.

Halloween night itself hardly felt like Halloween at all, as I got knocks on the door from very few trick or treaters. Perhaps temperatures were just a bit too chilly.  Having said all of that, I believe it's safe for us to conclude that Halloween's unofficial date this year was October 30.