• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Following above average production in short work week, B-Money is primed for shore weekend!

Thursday, May 31, 2012 // by REALTALK

When you are at work, you learn to deal with a variety of different personalities. I noticed my supervisor had a little yellow bus on her desk when I went over to ask her a question today. She was seated with the administrative assistant. My supervisor asked, "do you know what the little bus symbolizes?" Administrative assistant responded, "slow people." Supervisor replied, "it's the bus that people give you once you have been thrown under the bus." Sarcastically (perhaps with a pinch of sincerity) I asked my supervisor, "So when can I expect my little bus?" She replied, "You haven't been here long enough for that to happen yet."  LMAO.

My supervisor is a cool person. However, it is apparent that certain people like to snitch you out and throw you under the bus. Some people just have bitter-looking facial expressions all the time, whether something good or bad is happening to them throughout the day.  Others are warm, personable, and easy to have a conversation with. The latter is the crowd I prefer to surround myself with. Obviously you're going to have some people who are with you and some people who are against you.  No matter who I am surrounded with, there is no disputing the fact that I have been closing cases left and right as of late.  This is only going to be a 3.5 day work week for me; from Tuesday to Thursday I closed over 10 cases. That is pretty damn good if you ask me. The kid has some serious swag; it is reasonable to say I know my shit. At least I know my shit a little bit (for those looking for their fix of modesty on this site, LOL). While there may be very little appreciation for my productivity, it is somewhat comforting to know (at least in my mind, if no one else's) that I'm getting it done and doing my own thing.

On a more exciting and enthusiastic note, the kid is in shore mode and ready to hit the road for Lavallette tomorrow afternoon. I'll be driving into work rather than taking the train tomorrow. I'm leaving work at 12:30 so I can get back to my house by 1PM. Mr. Jack is picking Beanie and I up from my house sometime between 3PM and 3:30 PM. B-Money is ready to go. B-Money has earned the half day as well as amazing weekend with friends that is set to commence tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to our return to Bar-A in Belmar tomorrow night. I'm also looking forward to mini-golf at Blackbeard's Cave, Roy Rogers, late night walks on the beach, tanning, swimming, time on the boardwalk, and whatever else may ensue down at the shore on this first weekend of June.

In the final hours of this Thursday evening, Realtalk says goodbye to the month of May. We are about to enter June, in the opening stages of this summer season. Enjoy!