• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Transfer to Newark, upcoming trips, and much more set the agenda for 2012!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 // by REALTALK


Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a while since I've posted an update. I'm glad to see that you are all still with me. In fact, it's an honor to actually discover that traffic has picked up on this site in the past 5 months and your humble correspondent has not even been on here. I owe that to Realtalk's Twitter account, which has picked up a number of follows.  Twitter is mainly the forum through which I have been doing much of my networking. The year 2012 has started off with quite a bang.

Happy belated New Year to all of you! Work and holidays have been keeping me busy. Since October, my previous post, I was granted a transfer to Region One in Newark on January 17.  However, I have not yet moved from the New Brunswick location to the Newark location. I'm still waiting on a moving date. There have been several promotions between senior adjudicators and supervisors. Seniors aside, six newly promoted supervisors will be going over to Newark - three on the third floor (where I will be) and three on the fourth floor.  The commute to Newark will be a hell of a lot easier and more cost efficient than what I have been doing. 

On St Patrick's Day weekend, Mike, CD, the Schloemers and I will be making a unique trek up to Boston, MA where we will celebrate our friend Ray's 30th birthday.  Ray happens to be Irish, so it is quite fitting that his 30th birthday celebration is happening in Boston. This really is a special event. Furthermore, Ray recently became an expecting father!  The child is due in August, so congratulations and good luck go out to Ray.

My long awaited return to Las Vegas is in the works for June, when Manny Pacquiao faces undefeated Timothy "Dessert Storm" Bradley at the MGM Grand. I still have yet to book the airfare; better sooner rather than later. Tickets for Pacquiao vs. Bradley go on sale Friday, February 24, so I'll see what I can do about securing tickets to the fight or even closed circuit at the MGM. My good friend Scott, poker player extraordinare, will be in Las Vegas that weekend playing in World Series of Poker, so that is the ideal time for B-Money to make his grand return to Sin City. 

Taking into account Boston and Las Vegas alone, the year 2012 is already beginning on a sweet track.  This is a beautiful day for February. I can not wait for Boston, Las Vegas, and the summer time in general. I've gotten the impression from a few that I look younger with my hair grown out. It's been a while since I have gotten it cut. If I look younger and even more handsome with the hair grown out, wait until they see me with a beach body. It's B-money time and the kid is going to do his thing. 

It's a new year and B-Money is back!

Follow me on Twitter.