
Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, it's been a minute since I've posted anything of relevance on this site. The summer is over and we've made our way into the autumn, but you would've believe that if you were outside today and didn't know any better.
Let's get down to the major news of the week: I purchased the brand new Apple iPhone 4s on Saturday and I love it. Unfortunately, co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Apple Inc
Steve Jobs passed away on October 5, 2011, due to a relapse of pancreatic cancer. However, he left one hell of a legacy behind him in the world of technology.
For many of you, smart phones became the norm a couple years ago. Not for me, though. Not right away. May of 2009 was the last time I purchased a new cell phone, which happened to be a Samsung Alias. At the time it seemed like the coolest gadget in the world; I had finally bought myself a keyboard phone. It took very little time for the keyboard phone to pale in comparison to the fast rising technology and innovation of the smart phone. Today, I possess the hottest piece of world wide web and cellular communication on the market - until next week, that is. LOL. Nah, it won't necessarily be a week, but the next upgrade is definitely coming sooner than we know. These upgrades are coming faster and faster!
Suffice it to say, the Apple iPhone 4s is not in fact the final pet project of the late, great Jobs. No, his final project is the iPhone 5. Good Lord, he's been gone for a couple weeks now and I already feel outdated by his steadfast innovation. Seriously though, I absolutely love my new phone. That accounts for me and over four million other customers thus far. According to the NY Times, in the first weekend alone,
over four million Apple iPhone 4s units were sold to customers. Truly remarkable. The iPhone 4s was released on Friday, October 14, 2011.
More to come. Stay tuned!