• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Preposterone Pancake Day?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 // by REALTALK

Mike, Jackie, Beanie and I met up for a pancake brunch at The Original Pancake House in Whippany. It was a pretty nice brunch. I ordered the Red Velvet pancakes and they were delicious. 

Beanie came up with the idea that we meet up for what she called "Preposterone" Pancake Day the last Sunday of every month. Initially, she used the word epic. I joked with her in a text message, noting that epic is an understatement for this pancake proposal. Epic the word I use to describe a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich. LOL. Therefore, it will be Preposterone Pancake Day.

Next month we hope to meet up at Country Pancake House in Ridgewood, NJ, which is where we went on the weekend of Jack's birthday back in October.