• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Morris County welcomes Wawa with open arms!

Friday, December 10, 2010 // by REALTALK

Today was the highly anticipated grand opening of Northern NJ's very first Wawa, which is located on New Road in Parsippany Troy Hills. Ever since I began my memorable four year journey at Richard Stockton College on NJ in fall of 2002, I have been waiting to see if we would EVER have a Wawa North of the Driscoll Bridge on the Garden State Parkway.  This is a new landmark for Wawa.
Ladies and gentlemen, If there was ever any question of whether or not Wawa would cross over into the Northern side of the state, that question was answered today with a bold YES.  I went there around 6:30 PM, just to pick up a coffee, a drink, and get some gas.  Both the parking lot and the store itself were packed, which illustrates the enthusiasm and anticipation of Wawa opening in this area.  It showed that the Northerners were indeed anxious to finally have a Wawa.

I remain optimistic that there is a market for Wawa in North Jersey. I believe we'll see additional Wawa openings coming this way.  For now, I am delighted that we have one in Parsippany Troy Hills.  Congratulations to us, Morris County, for the opening of this Wawa.  Wawa remains the king of all convenient stores!