The Rootman is back to hosting Christmas parties again. This Saturday I'll be heading down to Cinnaminson to be a part of the fabulous Root Christmas celebration. There aren't too many people who can do Christmas like the Rootman can, in terms of the decorations, Christmas tree, village, and other holiday tenants. I look forward to seeing everybody who is attending, along with the Rootman's mother and father. Very nice people.B-Money is proud to announce that the New Years Eve celebration will indeed take place at Bamboo Bar in Seaside Heights, NJ. This is the third consecutive year that we're going there, but the first two years were enjoyable occasions and the third time is sure to be a charm. One things for sure - the purveyor of Realtalk will be in the house and that could only add to the charm. Handsome and debonair, I plan to make quite an appearance with friends of mine. This year has been a noteworthy year for yours truly, full of learning experiences, progress, improvement, and achievements. What better a way to go out than with a grand finale? There you have it; Bamboo Bar on Friday, December 31! I hope to see great number of beautiful ladies in the house, for the eye candy if nothing else, even though something else would certainly be a bonus.
I had a nice time at work today, going out to to Luca's Italian Restaurant for a special holiday lunch with my unit, compliments of the supervisor. We enjoyed a lovely extended hour and a half lunch. Great restaurant; delicious food. We got back to office at about 1:30. When the 2:30 break came around, we had Tiramasu, snacks, and fresh fruit for desert, as we took an extended half hour break to enjoy the desert. Today was wonderful break from the typical busy work day. Friendly, laid back, and relaxed. A special thanks to my supervisor for lunch and the gift bag. I was given an extra large coffee mug, with Ghiradelli chocolates and a package of Chocolate Cinnamon Almond ground coffee inside. Very thoughtful.
Once again, I'm delighted that Wawa in Parsippany Troy Hills will be open tomorrow at 10AM. As I said the previous post, I'll be making a stop over there for a sandwich tomorrow night, in the midst of continuing my holiday shopping.




