Since the last time yours truly posted an update here at Realtalk, undefeated pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather defeated young Mexican star Canelo Alvarez in the biggest boxing event of the year. The United States Government shutdown on October 1 and has remained shutdown ever since, due the fact that Congress has failed to pass a budget for FY2014. I helped Jeremy and Keeley move into their brand new house in Little Egg Harbor, which is merely a few exits away from Stockton College. Lord knows B-Money enjoys taking trips down to that neck of the woods and now I have an additional reason to do so whenever I visit Jeremy and Keeley.
Following the weekend with Jeremy and Keeley, B-Money attended a beautiful wedding between long time high school friend B.G. and his lovely wife Tara. The wedding reception took place at the lavishly illustrious Westmount Country Club in Woodland Park. An absolutely lovely establishment. In the process of the wedding celebration, much to my regret, I also misplaced my iPhone 4s. I've been unable to locate it ever since, but that's totally liable to happen when you get as shit faced as I was at that wedding a few weeks ago.
At the end of the wedding reception, I took the shuttle back to the Hampton Inn hotel with the newlyweds; we were still sipping from wine bottle during the shuttle ride! LOL. Needless to say, it was nice to see so many old and familiar faces at the wedding, including long time friend Bill Dyer whom I hadn't seen in like four years. Last week at work, I reached a grand moment of triumph by reducing my aged cases to ZERO for the first time in almost two years. This past weekend, I went Jack's house to celebrate his birthday with a group of friends.
Therefore, as you can see, B-Money has been a busy man who has been addressing quite a action-packed schedule. While it is sufficient stay active, it's also a blessing to have a couple weekends just to myself without any plans or commitments and that's exactly what I'm looking forward to in the next two weeks. As for my phone, I managed to order the new iPhone 5s at the Apple store on September 21, the day after the launch on September 20. Due the severely constrained supply of the 5S, I'm having to wait a number of weeks before I receive my new phone.
Being without a smart phone is quite frustrating, but patience remains a virtue. Once I have that new iPhone in my hands, it's going to be extremely tough to pry it out of my hands. You can take that to the bank! In other news,





