Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and Happy Saturday. It is December 22, 2012 and I am still here today. Hopefully many of you are here with me as well. Let's see. I woke up yesterday morning around 6AM. I farted, showered, shaved, got dressed, noticed the rain and wind
outside and said "Oh crap." Nonetheless, I went to work and we had a very nice holiday party. My bank account had a check deposit because yesterday also happened to be a payday.
Following my pleasant afternoon at work, I took the train from Newark Penn Station to New Brunswick, where I met up with Mike for a few drinks at Harvest Moon. After that, Mike and I met up with the Schloemers as well as Bob who is back from Florida for the holidays. Together we set off for Tilted Kilt in East Brunswick, which is somewhat of a Scottish version of Hooters. I enjoyed the food as well as the eye candy that was serving the guests. In support of such a fine establishment, I payed $15 to purchase a 2013 Tilted Kilt calendar. On two occasions now, as I have proceeded to type the word kilt, I accidentally typed klit. LOL. Finger placement on the keyboard can often make a world of difference. I made it home safely at 2:30 this morning. Boss style.
Yes, the world is still here. If yesterday was supposed to be the end of the world, I'd sure like to know what its beginning looked like! To all Mayans, in the words
of Will Ferrell in Step Brothers, "That's cute. I remember when I had my
first beer." We have Christmas coming up on Tuesday.
Today marks the first of a nice extended four day weekend off from work for yours truly. Followed by Christmas will be a fantastic New Years Eve celebration, in
which I will celebrate with some friends, stay merry, and ring in the
new year with booze, mingling, happiness, and very high hopes for 2013.
For now, it's time to head over to the mall and complete my Christmas shopping.




