How has everyone been doing? B-Money is back with an update as we enter summer 2011. It has been a while since B-Money has given you a legitimate scoop, but now is as good a time as any. I've been having some fun on Twitter. If I may indulge in some harmless perversion for just a moment, I'd like to give a shout-out to all of the beautiful porn stars who have begun to follow B-Money's Twitter page.
You're all beautiful. You all have incredible bodies. I'd be a pathological liar if I said I didn't want to have my way with all of you, whether it be one at a time or with all of you at the same time. Love you all; I don't discriminate. Keep following Realtalk and follow me on Twitter as well. *Warning* Adult content; viewer discretion advised for anyone with sensitive eyes.
This past weekend, we celebrated CD's 27th birthday and a nice time was had by all. Between dinner and golf, most of our time was spent in Flanders. Those in attendance consisted of CD-squared, CD's friend Pat (who has a admirably dry humor and is even more perverted than I am; it was refreshing!), Mike, Angela, G-Root, and the happily married newlyweds - Mr. and Mrs. Drum. We all had a nice dinner at LongHorn Steakhouse, followed by some driving at the range, a round of mini-golf, and some drinks at Friday's afterwards. It wasn't a bad way to spend a Saturday evening.
I made the trek (almost three hours long) down to Millville the previous weekend to meet up with two of my old college roommates, Aaron and Jeremy. Aaron invited both of us to stay over at his family's house for the evening, which was quite hospitable of he and his family. Upon arrival, I made a joke, stating, "Next time I'll take my private jet to get down here; I might make it within an hour!" It was nice to see the two of them once again. We went to a decent Italian restaurant for dinner and then went back to his house and had some wine. Aaron recently bought a house as well as a new car, so congratulations to him on his recent purchases. The house he bought is nice, spacious ranch style house. There's plenty of room for him, as well as someone to share it with whenever he finds a significant other. LOL.
We're heading into the summer time. Fourth of July weekend will be hosted by my pal G-Root down in Cinnaminson. His family will be preparing and offering dinner to the guests and we'll be bringing the boos. I certainly don't mind BYOB when such a fabulous dinner selection is set out for us. We'll also be having a pool party at his place, so I'm definitely looking forward to the Fourth of July weekend upcoming. Later in the evening, on Saturday July 2, our gang will be heading out to KatManDu in Trenton. KatManDu has become one of my favorite clubs in the state of NJ.
As of late, I've been working my ass off at my job. Just a couple weeks ago, I passed my working test period and I am now permanent! Definitely the way to go. My job can be mentally draining as well as challenging, but I do what I have to do and continue to work hard so I can play harder in my spare time! I don't do the job for shits and giggles ladies and gentlemen, nor do I necessarily enjoy it. However, it can be gratifying at times to know that I've changed the lives of so many citizens in the state of NJ, particularly the senior citizens, but the job itself can really be a pain in the ass. I continue do the job because it's secure, the benefits are excellent, and the money is sufficient for the time being.




