Hopefully everyone had a really nice holiday weekend; I know I personally had a wonderful Easter Sunday. You couldn't really ask for better weather than what we were treated to on Sunday. That had to be one of the more mild Easter Sundays I could recall in recent memory. Temperatures broke 80 degrees today as well as yesterday. Those temperatures are welcomed by yours truly with open arms! After taking a couple days off, I returned to LA Fitness today and had a really good fat-burning workout on the elliptical. As you can see, I burnt 418 calories in a distance of 5.21 miles. I did that in 40 minutes (35 minutes with a five minute cool down). Following my work out on the elliptical, I still had enough left in the tank to do some lifting. The true test of time will be my dedication and consistency; my ability to continue going and producing results. Ladies and gentlemen, B-Money is aiming to become one LEAN, MEAN MACHINE. Enjoy the ride, because I am in the driver's seat.
The key is consistency and dedication. Summer is right around the corner. I'm trying to turn the clock back a little bit and get into decent shape so I could look good and feel sensation. At my job, as you are probably well aware, I review medical evidence and see how poorly people neglected their health & well being at an early age and it can have serious repercussions at a later age. At the age of 30 now, it's time to turn back the clock!




