Christmas Day came and went this year, as it often does each and every year, but it was once again a nice Christmas nonetheless. While we did not have a White Christmas, we did have a White day after Christmas. Our first blizzard of the winter caused a State of Emergency yesterday and gave all state workers a day off from work. Temperatures remained freezing throughout the entire day on Monday. As I went out just to run a couple of errands, I could feel the freezing winds blowing snow into my face. That is when I really began to ask myself, "
My holiday week is still ongoing and I remain off from work. It's been an outstanding break. I will return to the office tomorrow for a single day of work, just to dust off the cob webs, turn on the computer which has remained idle since Friday, and get caught up a bit on the work load that has accumulated. After that, I will resume my holiday vacation by starting my four-day New Years weekend. On Friday afternoon I will leave D-town and ride down to Lavallette with Jack to kick off what will be yet another action packed New Years Eve celebration. New Years Eve will once again be celebrated at Bamboo Bar in Seaside Heights, NJ.
Those heading out to Bamboo on New Years Eve will be Mike, Greg, Jack, and myself. I'm not sure if I left anybody out, but those are the folks whom I'm positive will be attending. The Schloemers and CD-squared will be joining us on New Years Day.




