Ladies and gentlemen, family, friends, and fans, let it be known that I have finally received my passport in the mail. Here in the year 2010, getting a passport and increasing the travel was one of my significant goals. I had fully intended to get my passport this year so that I may increase my travel options. On a number of occasions I said I'd get my passport. Now it is finally a done deal. On Wednesday, September 23, upon returning home from work, I discovered my passport in the mail. Glorious! The king is now worldwide and world bound. The date of September 23, 2010 marks the day the world became mine. LOL. Earlier this evening, I sat back and enjoyed a fine glass of Chardonnay, pondering the different options of countries I might actually visit in the year 2011.
I have since received words of praise from close friends and acquaintances on Facebook. Lina, the gorgeous and well endowed Asian beauty I hung out with in Las Vegas for Mayweather vs. Mosley said, "Here's a toast to you, Mr. wine aficionado." That girl is fun and beautiful; too bad she is on the opposite side of the country. Beautiful girl with tremendous spirit. Mr. Schloemer commented, "Congrats on getting that." Jack also said, "Congrats." Also in regards to my successful passport acquisition, my beautiful friend Rita Darnita of Indonesia opined, "Hello king of the world." She is truly a bright girl. Haha.
My gorgeous Canadian friend Jeanette of Toronto asked if I am still "hitting Montreal for the big birthday bash?" I replied, "It appears as though Montreal will postponed until April 2011. I'd say April or May. Only one other person, a guy, was willing to go to Montreal with me. I figured, it's my big 30th birthday, and that's way too big of an occasion to spend with one other *gasp* DUDE. He's a good person, good friend, but I don't like him THAT MUCH, you know what I mean????? LMAO. Come to think of it, going away with any guy for any weekend-long excertion does nothing to satisfy or validate my sexual orientation! So I'm going to celebrate the Big 30 with a lot of friends here in NJ and I'll be out in Montreal sometime this spring!!"
Near the end of 2009, I vowed that I would take a trip out to Las Vegas in spring of 2010 and I definitely did so. I think I might take a trip to Amsterdam in July or August of next year. I would love to go to Amsterdam, as well as Ireland and the UK. There are so many options on the table, now that the king has rightfully obtained his passport. The passport is valid for ten years.




