• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Time for a nice three day weekend! I'm ready for Hurricane Harbor.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 // by REALTALK

Guess who is currently starting his three day weekend???  You got it!  B-Money, your humble and handsome correspondent.  This is going to be a spectacular weekend as well. Tomorrow night, I'll be heading down to the Milek residence in Princeton with Jackie boy to set off our Hurricane Harbor weekend. 

A trip to North Brunswick Pub tomorrow night is in the works.  On Saturday morning, we will leave for Hurricane Harbor, which is the water park at Six Flags in Jackson, NJ.  In two weeks I will have yet another three day weekend; I'll be off on Labor Day.

Remember this particular post from over a month ago folks?????  I believe I  was quoted as saying the following:
There have been a few false starts, partially attributed to doctors who have higher regard for their years of medical experience than they do for the listings and guidelines of Social Security Disability. Let's just say, I had a disagreement with a doctor on how she judged one of my cases. I guess that's what some of the guest speakers and senior adjudicators meant throughout our weeks of training in Newark, when they spoke of "doctor shopping" in the process of getting cases rated.....
Well, let's just say, I deleted that doctor's poor judgment of my case and sent the same case to another doctor who reviewed my findings very carefully.  Today the rating was returned to me and the claimant turned out to be an RFC allowance. Hallelujah!  ***applause***  Thank you, thank you very much. Sometimes, B-Money can be a very proud doctor shopper, particularly when the ratings are flat out WRONG or not to my liking.  When I believe I firmly believe I am right, that's how I do. I will fight tooth and nail to ensure that the right decision is made.
 
That's me, I'm B-Money baby.  The one and only.  All meat and potatoes.  Tomorrow is a day off.  I could be anywhere during the day tomorrow, but I know I won't be at work!