• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Upcoming return to Miami Mike's for Mayweather vs. Cotto!

Thursday, May 03, 2012 // by REALTALK

Courtesy: Miami Mike's Sports Zone
HBO PPV - Mayweather vs. Cotto
Tomorrow is Friday, which is a great thing. While it is not a payday, I'm thrilled that the end of the week is near. On Saturday night, the evening of Cinco De Mayo, I will be returning to Miami Mike's Sports Zone in East Hanover for the first time in a year to watch the title fight between undefeated P4P and PPV king Floyd "Money Mayweather and super welterweight champion Miguel Cotto.

Whenever Mayweather is fighting, it is a big deal in boxing due to the live gate and PPV numbers his fights generate.  This is largely due to the fact that those who love him or hate him will tune in to watch. If you hate him, you're tuning in to see if he will lose. If you love him, you're tuning in to see him wrack up yet another victory. Either way, he remains undefeated thus far and watchful eyes will tune in to see what happens. I enjoy going to Miami Mike's on a big fight night due to the atmosphere of fans, the ambiance, the occasional special guest appearances of celebrities, and the fact that I more or less feel like I'm present at the actual fight.

There is one big screen TV in the dining area along with about 30 televisions throughout the bar. There is no way you can miss what's going on during the event. Mayweather vs. Cotto can be seen live on HBO PPV. The semi main event is another title fight at 154lbs between undefeated WBC titlist Canello Alvarez and former three division champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley.  I am looking forward to an enjoyable evening.