On Thursday afternoon, the day after the director had informed me that the Department of Labor had not yet approved my transfer to Region One, my supervisor showed me the email confirming that I could start in Newark on March 26.
How about that? It must have been one of those over night miracles! LOL. Sometimes, a big mouth and a pain in the ass approach can have adverse effects on the goal at hand. Other times, the squeaky wheel does in fact get the grease. The day after I raised a fuss about the delay of my transfer date, B-Money ended up getting what he wanted. Two weeks from today, I will be enjoying a going-away happy hour with a few colleagues from the New Brunswick region. The North Brunswick Pub and Harvest Moon are tentative choices for that particular happy hour.
March 26 will be a new chapter in my career of claims adjudication, as this will be my 2nd region and third supervisor as an adjudicator since I started in March 2010.





