• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

B-Money's return to Newark

Monday, March 07, 2011 // by REALTALK

Today marked my return to Newark for DC training, where I reunited with my colleagues from last year's training class.  It was nice to see them again.  I will be reporting to Newark tomorrow and Wednesday as well. A few of us went to Dario's for lunch today.  That is one place that has the uncanny ability to turn a healthy salad into a sinfully delicious 2000 calory indulgence!  And you know what? I'm not mad at Dario for it.  LOL. 

I had a Chicken Cesar salad, which is what I ordered regularly in training last year.  Taking the train is also beneficial in the sense that I'm saving gas mileage on the G6 for a few days.  Given the drastic increase in gas prices, I'm all for saving mileage.  For those reasons, as well as a number of others, I was reminded of the fact that I prefer Newark to New Brunswick.  Hands down. No contest.

Over the weekend, I managed to make a trip to Hot 22 in Union on Friday night.  Fun times.  There was also a bachelor party taking there, reminiscent of the two bachelor parties I attended there in the last two years - Scott (2004) and Ray (2009).  I'm looking forward to taking the train into New York and spending the day there next Thursday.  I'll be going there with Mike and the Schloemers to celebrate St Patrick's Day as well as Ray's birthday which happens to fall on St Patrick's Day.