• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Early spring, Phil? We shall see about that!

Thursday, February 03, 2011 // by REALTALK

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  It has been a while since I posted anything relevant, so I figured I'd stop by with an update.  As you can see, there is a new and improved look this site and I think it looks rather spectacular; a dynamic look for a pretty dynamic type of guy.  This is still a relatively new year, so you have to start with a fresh appearance and new look.

Yesterday was Groundhog Day; Punxsutawney Phil predicted early spring, after failing to see his shadow.

Phil's official forecast as read February 2nd, 2011, at sunrise at Gobbler's Knob in Punxsutawney, PA:
Here Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye
Groundhog Day, February 2, 2011

Punxsutawney Phil was raised from his burrow
By the call of President Bill Deeley.
He greeted his handlers, Ben Hughes and John Griffiths.

After casting an inquisitive eye towards thousands of his faithful followers,
He proclaimed that the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!
Back to the business at hand...

He surveyed his surroundings carefully and found that there was no shadow around,
So, an early spring it will be.
With all of the snow that we have been getting, the sky for the most part has been gray without much sunlight.  When I look at the ground, I really can't see my shadow either.  All I see is an abundance of that freezing white stuff.  Therefore, I am not exactly sure how accurate Phil's early spring prediction truly is, but I will remain hopeful.  Something tells me his prediction of victory for the Steelers in Superbowl XLV this Sunday may prove to be the more accurate call.   B-Money is definitely looking forward to the spring season along with the warmer weather.  I'm looking forward to putting on a pair of shorts, going outside without freezing my ass off, and wearing a pair of sunglasses!  I love the fresh spring air outdoors. 

Work has been going as well as it could possibly go. Last Friday I got my W2 from work, which I filed on taxact this past Monday.  I ended up with a nice tax return, both federal and state, so I'm looking forward to receiving those checks in the mail. Today I finally discovered which unit I am going to when the new trainees assume their position on February 14.  Yours truly will certainly be working under a polar opposite style of supervision than is currently the case now.  Way of life at work will be a little different, but nothing beats production.  You just can't argue against a worker who maintains really good numbers.  Regardless of the unit I end up in, I am still going to be the same B-Money who closes cases.  That's enough of the work talk on Realtalk.

This weekend I'll be heading down to Princeton to celebrate my friend and coworker Mike's 28th birthday.  A trip to Katmandu on Saturday is in the works; I am definitely looking forward to my return to Katmandu.  On my last Katmandu outing, you may recall I was dressed as a banana making out with a random chick, who had an obsession with military men, on Halloween night.  Quite an evening that was!  Rest assured, I will not be wearing the banana costume on Saturday night.