• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

He's been busy and he's back!

Sunday, October 24, 2010 // by REALTALK

It seems like it has been forever since I posted anything on here, but I have returned to give you all a fresh update on life.  Work has been keeping me pretty busy, and at times it manages to drive me nuts, but this time of year in general gets pretty busy for B-Money. 

Halloween is coming up, and as we all know, my birthday is less than a week after Halloween.  Therefore, we always get back to back weekend celebrations around this time of year.  My Halloween costume, which will remain a suprise until Halloween, is pretty ridiculous.  LOL.  Comical and just a little creepy.  Just a little, but in a funny sort of way. 

I've also been increasing the dating quite a bit more over the past few weeks; I went out on a date last night, with this girl I have been tenuously seeing, to this Italian restaurant called Sonny's Restaurant in Oakridge, NJ.  Pretty classy joint that's located right by a lake; Realtalk highly recommends it to families and couples. My date and I enjoyed a delicious dinner along with a fine bottle of French Pinot Noir because that is how the kid does it!  She was smiling from ear to ear; it was fabulous.

 On Wednesday, October 27 I have a petite jury trial that I am scheduled to report to, which I'm sure will be a whole lot of fun, but it also gives me an opportunity to get away from work for a day.  Speaking of taking off from work, I requested off on November 1, November 5, and November 8.  Being that Election Day on November 2 is a federal holiday, I will only be working two days in the first week of November.  I must say I'm looking forward to the down time and celebrations.  It has been quite a while since I've taken personal time off from work, so this will be long overdue.