My debut in Las Vegas, overall, was an extremely pleasant experience. My original departure time from JFK was scheduled for Friday, April 30 at 8:40 PM. I missed that flight by a hair, due to the fact that the confirmation number on my itinerary was no prompting my flight reservation. I tried keying it in when I was checking in, as did one of the airport service respresentatives. No such luck. The airport service representative informed me that I would have to wait on line at Full Service. Great. There were like 30 people on line and I only had 20 more minutes before the deadline to check in for the 8:40 flight. As it turned out, I ended up missing that flight but the full service representative was able to put me on the 7AM flight that was departing the next morning. As a result, I was reduced to staying at JFK airport overnight. By the time 7AM rolled around, I was completely exhausted. Thankfully I was awake enough to make it to my flight without any problems.
At 9:49 AM P/T, I final made my grand arrival in Sin City. Upon my arrival, Scott picked me up from the airport and took me to the In and Out Burger. Throughout my debut in Las Vegas, I had the chance to meet a few of the folks from the boxing forum I have been posting on for over a decade. Scott and I met up with a couple of them at the MGM Grand to watch the Mayweather vs. Mosley fight on closed circuit. Floyd Mayweather, hurt by two big Mosley right hands in the 2nd round, recuperated and rebounded nicely from the 3rd round on to win a wide unanimous decision over Shane Mosley. On the night of the fight, it was also a genuine pleasure meeting Ben Thompson and Percy Crawford of Fighthype.com.
Aside from the boxing match, we also went around to various different resorts in Vegas, such as Ballys (where Scott took me to his spa), The Paris, The Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Harrahs, and New York New York to have food and drinks. Scott, who plays poker professionally, has a diamond card and was able to bring me along to enjoy the open bars and free buffets. At the Paris I signed up for a players card, was given five complimentary gambling dollars on the house, and ended up winning $27 at the Wheel of Fortune!
Jetblue is an outstanding airline service. Their service was excellent; that is certainly going to be my preferred mode of service whenever I opt to fly anywhere. On the way back to JFK airport in New York, the stewardess on my plane was gorgeous. She had nice legs and a beautiful face. Overall, B-Money's Las Vegas debut was quite pleasant and filled with alcohol induced shananigans, buffets, and sight seeing.




