Sunday turned out being a gorgeous Easter Sunday, on which day my mother made a lovely dinner and I spent some time out on the deck getting some sun. It is only the beginning of April and B-Money is already working on his tan. This metro sexual right here was definitely sun kissed throughout the weekend. I'm adding color to my complextion, and in doing so, assuming the complextion to create affection baby! LOL.
On Monday I took a nice leisurely drive down to Middlesex County, where I walked around the Thomas A. Edison park near Middlesex County College. During my time spent there, I took some wonderful pictures of the park with my Sony Cybershot camera. You'll see pictures of the paths, field, and track taken from artistic angles. That's about as artistic as I get with photography, so be sure to check out those magnificent pictures. At 4PM, I met my friend Mike as well as one of my other gentlemen coworkers (a fellow trainee also named Mike) at the North Brunswick Pub for a meal and some drinks. I had three different kinds of beers: Blue Moon, Yuengling, and Sam Adams Noble Pils. They were all $3 a piece. The wonders of Happy Hour! I'm looking forward to having Sam Adams Summer Ale again very soon as well.
This coming weekend will the celebration of Beanie's birthday, which will take place down at the Milek beach house in Lavallette. Jack will picking up Beanie and I from my house and driving us down there. Beanie wonders, will it be a redeux of March 2006 at Sawmill? B-Money has a feeling this weekend will surpass the time. Cigars, mild amount of booze, multiple Wawa runs, birthday cake, boardwalk, and beach are sure to be themes of the weekend, but there likely to be other suprises in store as well. We definitely intend to turn back the clock and re-live some of those fabulous moments that we thoroughly enjoyed during the immediately following the Stockton College years.
I fully intend to return from Las Vegas with at least 200 pictures and autographs all over the cover of that magazine! I will be meeting a number of boxing luminaries and celebraties. On Friday, April 30, a significant moment in my history will indeed occur, as I will be boarding an airplane for the first time in my life and going to Las Vegas for the first time in my life. The lively and magnificent year 2010 will already consist of two firsts for B-Money; two proud firsts I might add. This is just another prime example of me living up to plans and expectations that I envisioned for myself at the end of 2009. Sin City, B-Money is coming!
That's even BIGGER than the upcoming midterm elections!!!! We're going to make it do what it do!




