This evening President Barack Obama will be making a rare appearance on Fox News, the "Fair and Balanced" news network that dearly adores him so much. At 6PM ET, Major Garrett is going to ask Obama tough questions regarding skyrocketing unemployment, deficits, and government healthcare reform.
Garrett will also question Obama on his pending decision as to whether or not he's going to deploy additional troops to Afghanistan.
I'm interested to see the questions that will be posed to El Presidente, as well the answers he has in store for the viewing nationwide audience. I admit I am particularly curious as to what Obama's latest solution is for the nation's rising unemployment rate which is now tallied at 10.2% - the highest in 26 years! Hannity America's Sean Hannity is sure to have his notebook, pen, and daily bottle of haterade readily available, taking note of every little statement Obama makes that he disagrees with.




