Earlier this morning, I went down to Shoprite to pick up some margarine sticks for mashed potatoes as well as Redi Whip for the pumpkin pie. We're ready for the Thanksgiving Day feast.
Throughout what has been a tough year, it is essential to be thankful for what one does have. Family, friends, and acquaintances who are close by. Food and drink. Even the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City, which is what I am watching right now. I've seen the Shrek balloon, Ronald McDonald balloon, Kermit the Frog balloon, and even a Smurf balloon. In fact the news broadcasters announced that there would be a Smurf movie released in 2011. Santa Claus is about to come to town, as he always does at the end of the parade.
Ladies and gentlemen, have a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving - A.K.A. Turkey Apocalypse day, on which we all stuff ourselves with turkey and other delicious goodies, only to fall asleep from the tryptophan!




