• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Already targeting Canada for my 30th in 2010!

Monday, November 09, 2009 // by REALTALK

Over the weekend I celebrated my 29th birthday, which officially fell on Thursday of last week [November 5, for those of you may not have been able to do the math, LOL].  The celebration was a good one, as a number of close friends and acquaintances came to visit me and show some love.  We all went to Hooters for dinner on Saturday night, which was a fabulous time. 

Hooters happens to be one fine establishment.  For the most part I love their waitresses as well as their fried pickles.  We all went to the one in Wayne, which remarkably was the fourth Hooters location I've been to in about nine months!  On New Years Day, Mike, Chris, Greg, and I all went to the Hooters in the Quarter of the Tropicana in Atlantic City.  For Ray's bachelor party in August, the Hooters in Union was the dinner location of choice prior to going to Hot 22.  On the evening of the Schloemers' apartment warming party, we had dinner at the Hooters in Princeton. 

Overall I would say my 29th birthday celebration was successful albeit low key.  As of now, believe it or not, I am already contemplating my 30th birthday celebration next year and considering the prospects of celebrating it in Canada.  After all, the 30th birthday is a major landmark, and B-Money has not been to Canada since winter break 2002, so I am long overdue for a return to the Maple Leaf country.  I owe it to myself, my friends, and my Northern neighbors whom I dearly endorse. 

Being that my birthday falls on Friday next year, I encourage all of my friends to take Friday off when the time comes so we can all make it a three day weekend.  I also have to make it a point to get my passport as soon as possible so such a trip may take place.