Going away on weekends is another interest of mine. You just can't beat the weekend getaways. You really can not. At times I might even be inclined to get in my car and go off on a random drive. Sometimes I do my best thinking whenever I'm driving; don't know whether or not that is safe, but I've been driving for over ten years and never once came close to getting into an accident, so I will let you, the audience, do the math!
I graduated from The Richard Stockton College of NJ in December of 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in... blah blah blah. That's almost four years old and newer, more up to date times are upon us ladies and gentlemen. This here is a brand new blog. It features ideas that I may have. Perhaps some comical posts, videos, pictures, or whatever I have that may be ideal for postage on this website. With this new blog, comes acknowledgement of new times, no matter how hard they may be for us, as well as new goals, visions, and just a varying degree of subject matter. Should be pretty good; stay tuned.




